Wednesday, March 4, 2009

they really like me!

Two words: studio organization. That's where I've been. And in birthday land (including a very special birthday for a very special friend)--all told I have 7 very important birthdays this month! But I had to take a break from the madness for a few moments to share some more exciting news: I was featured on Inhabitots today! This was an exciting one for me because I check this site out quite often and saw it before I got an email from the editor. Talk about a nice surprise!

Since I'm still incapable of importing a screen shot (or whatever the terminology might be) I'll share some pictures of life in these parts this week.filling our Bare Books, a collaborative effort

dancing (always)

letting it all hang out (often)

fabric collage

piggy back rides

Hope you're having as much fun as we are!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being featured on yet another blog, awesome-o!
    Miss you.
    Love,
    One of your Piscean birthday friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the further and fabulous PR!
    Love the danging picture. Lil looks like she's on stage. And the piggyback ride picture is wonderful. How do you ever get any work done when you're all having so much fun! Ellen, Danisl, and Ann all have birthdays this month too! Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. woot woot! so awesome. you deserve it all.

    ReplyDelete