Monday, March 30, 2009

do not go where the path may lead...

...go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

:One of my favorite quotes from Lyric's middle-namesake, Ralph Waldo Emerson. Which leads me to my most recent book for another little boy named Emerson!

I say this a lot, I know, but I really love this one. The oak tree/acorn on the cover was added at the request of the customer and is a theme they've got going with their little one. As in, they are the trees that created the little acorn. This is just about the best baby theme I have ever heard!

1 comment:

  1. You're right, it's a great one! The colors blend very nicely--the greens, browns, oranges. Also love the swirly blue that looks like currents in the ocean. The mandolin and book are extraordinary. It's neat that the child's first name is Emerson...Maybe he'll meet Lyric some day! S

    ReplyDelete