Thursday, March 26, 2009

braaaaazil!

...when hearts were entertaining June.....I've been singing this all week while making this Brazilian beauty in Portuguese and English:

This book occupied every child-free moment of my week but I am so happy with it. I haven't gotten as much done this week as I would have liked but there are a few other books nearing completion and I'm feeling pretty good about what I've been able to accomplish with only evenings to work. Still, I'll be happy when our regular schedule resumes and I can have a couple of full days each week to put a dent in my custom order list. Maybe I'll even find some time one of these days to work on some of the things I've been dreaming up in my head....

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! The Amazon, Carnival (love the bubbly background), and Beach are especially good. The fabric repetitions are great! Good going. I'm thinking Carmen Miranda. S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! You are absolutely incredible, I love every single piece of this book. I know my niece will absolutely love this book, there is such a personal touch to it. I have a huge smile on my face and thanks for thinking of the final theme, "Beach" it's perfect.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete