Sunday, March 1, 2009

party time!

Well, it was a long night of trial and error, but I think I came up with a cute little gift for my littlest niece, Josie.

:One slightly bastardized and limb-free version of the Black Apple doll (I nixed the arms and legs when I nearly threw the whole mess across the room), one made-up skirt of uncertain sizing (I only had a 6/9month pair of pants and a 2T pair of shorts for reference) and a little gift bag to make a pretty present.

And while we're on the subject of gifts, here's the one I should've mailed a month ago for Josie's older sister's 7th birthday:

:My sister-in-law told me she's really into making books (a girl after my own heart!) so I'm giving her this awesome book, 4 of these awesome book blanks and an adorable little pencil case from The B Hive (to be filled with pencils on the way to the party...). The only thing I made is the gift bag (recognize that fabric, T?). I'm kind of amazed that I pulled this off, and with hours to spare!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Victoria! Will you be my aunt? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to make you an aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...I wonder who may be this anonymous caller who plans to make me an aunt? ;)

    ReplyDelete