Wednesday, February 25, 2009

spoonful

fI worked hard today and, though I didn't get everything I was hoping for done, I did do a lot. I spent a lot of time with spoons today, completing these for a very wonderful customer:
That's a book full of spoons and a scalloped spoon quilt, measuring about 13" long. I've been singing "Spoonful" by Willie Dixon (and many others--here's a good version) all day. I also finished this:
Milk carton quilt, measuring about 20" x 9".

And, I almost forgot! It really was a crazy day for me to forget this: I was featured on Cookie Magazine's Nesting blog today! Check it out.

1 comment:

  1. all awesome!

    i just posted about appliqué and stabilizer then realized i should check with the expert...you! do you use stabilizer under your appliqué? which kind?

    thanks! mara

    ReplyDelete