Wednesday, February 18, 2009

making things pretty

I'm trying to make my blog prettier. I discovered the color tool which is really neat, but I'm still trying to figure out how to make a new header. I don't really have time for this kind of thing but I'm really getting into the whole blog thing. Thanks for reading it, all 5 of you!

Two more books done today, lots more to go. My goal is to make some serious headway on my custom orders this week and next so I can focus on developing some of my own ideas for books and quilts. Sooo many ideas, so little time.
Here are the newest:


And:

2 comments:

  1. WOWSIE! LOVE the new color palette! I think your header looks fine, nice and centered. It is tricky getting it to fit into that pre-measured space...at least I remember it driving me a little wacky. Your new works are of course fab, I need to check to make sure I've hearted you on Etsy, OH, I have a new shop too so I'll heart you twice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Vic! These new books are really fantastic!

    ReplyDelete