Friday, February 13, 2009

3 more books

It's been a fairly productive morning despite the fact that I couldn't fall asleep last night and instead stayed up well past midnight watching Across the Universe. And here are the fruits of my labor::Three books done and another close behind them! Rest assured that I did not make these from start to finish this morning, they're just part of the batch that I've been working on all week.
Now it's back to work because this evening I'm taking my girl to see Coraline! I definitely debated whether or not I think she'll be okay watching this but I showed her the trailer and she was unphased (though I was kinda freaked out, in a good way!), so we're gonna go for it!


1 comment:

  1. Your books look fab! I'm jealous you get to see Coraline, let me know if you love it as much as I think I will!

    ReplyDelete