Friday, April 17, 2009

week in review

Easter morning at the Boatshop Egg hunt in a construction zone

Easter braids
daffodils and dirty toes

the girls

trapeze with trampoline


"my ball, Panther!"


stump dancing

learning the word "forsythia"


It's been a busy Spring Break week! And I still have to make a gift for my 7-year-old niece's birthday party on Sunday. Tigerlily suggested a cloth book full of horses which is a fantastic idea but crazy to attempt at this late date. So, of course, I'm diving right in!
A merry weekend to you all!

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic pictures! Lil has her usual fashion sense on Easter and looks so grown up with braids. I like the daffodil toes and "My ball, Panther." Where's the trampoline and the big stump? Dancin, dancin on the stump. Miss my friends--want to dance with them. Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those darling dirty toes and daffodils! Looks like a great week.
    t

    ReplyDelete
  3. s--the trampoline is in a backyard on Wilbur Street, right behind the chicken coop (you can see the cordwood coop in the background) and the stump is in the swing park--they cut down that big tree as you walk in.

    ReplyDelete