Wednesday, April 15, 2009

etsy trade love

I'm all about trading these days. I'll never have a lot of money (nor would I really want to) but I do have a lot of skill to make/do things that can be traded as currency. I've done a few trades with other Etsy sellers (everything from the best laundry soap ever to beautiful gifts) and have a couple more in the works (including Tigerlily's 6th birthday gift--I can't wait to play with this one!).

My latest trade was so, so special. I wanted to give my mom a really special Mother's Day gift, something to commemorate her mother. When I was approached by Aurora of Eclisse Creazioni Art & Photography about a trade I knew one of her custom portrait pendants would be perfect. And I was right, it is beautiful.
The picture doesn't really do it justice, the image came out perfectly.

She offers the option to have a portrait on each side of the pendant so I had her put my Grandpa on the opposite side.

I couldn't wait until Mother's Day to give this to my Mom so I gave it to her on Easter. She loved it, it really was perfect. Thanks, Aurora!

0 comments:

Post a Comment