Friday, January 23, 2009

a family affair

Here's another one for the history books:


A family book! I love this idea, which was totally conceived by the wonderful customer who ordered it. This is actually the second I've done for her and both, I think, turned out really well. It helps that her friends all seem very interesting and have lots of good hobbies.

Sorry for the lousy pictures. Not only is my camera broken (just one of a series of unfortunate events this month) but the light is awful today and I can't get this borrowed camera to take very good pictures, either. Oh, when will the camera fairy bring me an SLR?

BTW, Avenue Q was so so so so so so so so great. I wish I could afford to go again! If you have the means I highly recommend it. It is so choice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment