Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Just f.y.i....

Custom book order listings are in the shop!


Keep in mind that these listings are only the most popular options, I'll gladly put together any type of book you can dream up. Also check out the new pages at the top of my sidebar which explain custom book pricing and list all stock image options. As I was going through all of the appliques I've made I realized that there needs to be another "most complex" level for pricing so that will be reflected on those pages.

All in all I'm very pleased with how the pricing formula has worked out--most options remain around the same price for a book with simple images (which are pretty cool, if I may say so ;) and go up in price slowly as more complicated images are added.


Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or comments or ideas! Or, you know, if you'd like to order a book ;)


Right now I'm only accepting 6 to 8 custom orders per month so please get in touch soon if you're interested!

2 comments: