Monday, July 12, 2010

85 Days of Summer

On Monday I painted some thrifted pieces to add to our home, including this side table and sweet little shelf.

On Tuesday my friend Oli brought over this amazing piece of his work in trade for watching his dog, Mia. She's selling more pieces here.

On Wednesday I finished the kid room re-do. I painted the walls white and the top portion of the brick bright green and Skye built Lyric a real bed.

The kids came home on Wednesday night and on Thursday we spent a good spell at the local water hole in a vain attempt to escape from the heat.

...and Friday, too.

Saturday morning was spent thrifting and in the afternoon we got everything ready for Lil to go to sleep away camp.

Here she is at camp on Sunday! The camp looks AWESOME and she's with a bunch of her friends, but she was still really sad to see us go. I can't wait to hear all about it on Friday!

1 comment: