Wednesday, July 15, 2009

ah, summer

I have a love/hate relationship with summer. I love the beautiful, lush colors, all of the flowers and vegetables, swimming in cold cold water, being able to be outside with so much ease. But I really, really, REALLY dislike the heat. Especially the humid heat, which is usually what we have here. But man, this summer has been so, so perfect! Sure, there was a week or so there back in June with temperatures near/exceeding 90 degrees, plus the week of rain and crazy storms (but that was kind of fun, too) but for the most part it's been in the mid-70s (even a bit warm for me, but I won't complain) and partly cloudy. Perfect.

barefoot in the park

"for you, mama"

both hands on ball...


knee up...


aaand...

...PITCH!

3 comments:

  1. Finally, a fellow woman who doesn't like true 'summer'! I love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want your shoes!!! Adorable Little Leaguer in training.
    t

    ReplyDelete