Thursday, November 25, 2010

So Thankful

I've been a bad blogger, I fully admit it.

I've been trying to do it all, and the blog (among other things...) has suffered. I have big plans for it in the not-too-distant future but just haven't had the time lately for it.

Still, I want to say ♥thank you♥ to all of you who have stuck with me, supported me, and just all-around kept me going. I am so thankful that I am able to do something that brings me (and hopefully lots of others!) such joy. It is all of you who have made this possible--thank you!

As a small token of my gratitude I'm holding a Black Friday-to-Cyber-Monday sale in my shop. All readymade items in the shop are 10% off from 8pm tonight (11/25) to midnight Monday (11/29) EST. This includes all cards, letter folios, quilts, and hoops. I had hoped to have a lot more stock in the shop by this time but it was another of the things that has been pushed down the to-do list during this busy season.

Still, Lyric's Star Wars party was EPIC and so totally worth all of the work ;)

Great shot kid, that was one in a million!

0 comments:

Post a Comment