Thursday, October 7, 2010

But, soft! what light from yonder window breaks?

Could it really be the sun?!


We've been deluged for several days running and of course the day the sun finally returns I come down with a miserable cold :(

Luckily I just finished a book order and can take the rest of the day to relax and read my latest in a string of dystopian YA fiction I've been devouring lately: Winter's End by Jean-Claude Mourlevat. Well, the rest of the day until the kids come home anyway. I was hoping to put on a movie for them afterschool--Tigerlily and I finished Book 5 of Harry Potter last night and the tradition is to watch the movie the next day. But now that the sun is out I suppose I really should take them outside.... I should stop my grumbling, some fresh air and sunshine is probably just what I need, too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment