Monday, October 26, 2009

'tis the season

busAs scary as it is ( to me, at least--I still have to make Halloween costumes!), the holidays are less than 2 months away! Last year I was absolutely swamped with custom orders and, though it was fantastic to have so much business, I was really crazed for the whole month of December and wasn't able to enjoy my own holiday as much as I would have liked. To avoid a repeat of the insanity in our home I'm hoping to pace the orders a bit more. So, I've posted this announcement and offer in the shop:

I would be honored to make a custom book (or banner or quilt…) for your little one to open this holiday season and hope to be able to accommodate everyone who would like one. Please keep in mind that orders do book up very rapidly and, though I may be able to take orders after this point, I cannot guarantee holiday/Christmas receipt of custom book orders placed after NOVEMBER 30.

As an added incentive for people to get their orders in early I’m offering 10% off any custom book, quilt or banner orders placed before November 8. Once your order is placed and your payment received I will refund the 10% to you via PayPal.

Thanks so much, and enjoy the season!

100% recycled alphabet quilt



:Fair warning ;)


I'll also be stocking the shop soon with monogram eco-felt stockings (this year I'm offering a mini-version to hang for your pets) and recycled card sets, and may even find the time to open a little shop (evilolivedesign) for the crocheted earrings I make.

0 comments:

Post a Comment