Saturday, September 26, 2009

knitting fever

loA few days ago the weather started getting pretty cool around here. I looove the fall and cool weather so I'm pretty psyched! The crisp air made me itch for something I haven't done for months--knitting. In one evening I whipped up a few hats for Lil and Lyr with a super easy, super quick, super cute pattern. This evening I'm starting a lace scarf for myself.
And, with impecable timing, my Hudson Valley Fiber Farm CSA share arrived this week! Skye gave me this share for Christmas last year and it's so nice to have it at long last. I love the idea of a fiber CSA, supporting a small farm and having wool from a local source. I opted to receive my skeins undyed and am looking forward to trying my hand at some dying of my own. Now to find the perfect pattern for all of my new yarn!

1 comment:

  1. it looks like quite a bit of yardage. i want to touch it!

    ReplyDelete