Sunday, August 16, 2009

working weekend

The family went off on a little camping trip this weekend so I could get completely caught up on my custom orders. I hunkered down in my studio all weekend (just a couple brief outings to tend to the chickens) and, despite working pretty much constantly, didn't get nearly as much done as I had hoped.

Working straight through a weekend is just too much. My brain hurts, I can't force creativity for 48 straight hours! But I did make some serious headway and will be finishing up a LOT of things this week. Somehow.

Until then, here's a book I finished up last week:


I love the name Tadhg.

1 comment:

  1. They loved the book - especially my almost 2-year-old niece. I might need to get one for her since I'm not sure her little brother will see much of his.

    ReplyDelete