Wednesday, June 10, 2009

this foot is made for walkin'

While I was trying to wade through and organize my sewing room in a futile attempt to get ready for Saturday's market (for which I'm nowhere near ready...) I miraculously unearthed a walking foot from one of the many, many boxes of sewing stuff that have been handed down to me. I feel as if I was not alive before this foot was attached to my machine! Those of you who know what I'm talking about and who have seen my books will wonder at how I managed without one all this time--I wonder this myself! I finished up a couple of books this evening and they flew through my machine, and with no puckers and such even, lovely stitches! Ah, I am in love.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The latest:

0 comments:

Post a Comment