Friday, December 2, 2011

Printed Books!

**UPDATE: These 4 designs are now for sale!! I'm not sure when I'll have a chance to get them all listed in the shop but they're available and can be shipped in time for holiday gifts. 2012 subscriptions to the Cloth Book of the Month Club are also available! If you're interested get in touch (exlibrishandmade@gmail.com or convo me at the shop) and I'll hook you up:)

I'm so excited to announce the launch of my line of 100% organic printed cloth books! The smashing success of my Kickstarter campaign has allowed me to design and print 8 books and I am releasing 4 of those designs next week! Here's a sneak peek:



The remaining 4 designs will be part of my Book of the Month line that will launch in January. Each month I'll release a new book design that can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription (3, 6, 9, or 12 month lengths will be available). I'm bursting with ideas for these books and am always open to more suggestions!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! It's not surprising as to why you got funded - these are amazing!

    ReplyDelete