Monday, October 31, 2011

Boo!

It's Halloween! I've miraculously finished both my kids' costumes (photos of Alice in Wonderland and Harry Potter tomorrow) and am feeling pretty optimistic about my ability to get things done.


That said, I just want to remind everyone that tomorrow, November 1, is the last day to place a custom book order before the new year (check out the options here). I'm not exactly sure when I'll resume custom orders in 2012 so if you have a holiday or winter book order in mind now's the time to act! Even if you're not quite ready to order I'm happy to reserve a place for you, just let me know and we can work something out. I am going to be strict about this deadline, though; I have a ton of stuff coming up and really need to be able to schedule it all. Exciting times!!

p.s. My Kickstarter campaign is going great! We're almost at the halfway mark and I've more than doubled my goal, but no need to stop there! I've raised enough to develop and print 12 book designs and would love to add a line of alphabet books to that--one book for each letter of the alphabet. If you'd like to get in on the action and receive one (or more!) of these awesome, 100% organic books I'd be ever so grateful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment