Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hello, stranger!

I apologize for my disappearance from the blogging world for the past month. I decided to throw in the towel on the 85 days of summer documentation when I realized it was turning into a desperate countdown to the first day of school.


No more countdown--the kids went back to school today! I love my kids and enjoy being with them but there definitely comes a time when all of us need some space from each other. We were all rather chipper this morning, excited to go off on our own little adventures. Well, all of us except Skye who is on his fourth cigarette-free day today....

I'm excited to really get to work on my blog, my shop, my business, my life in general. At the moment I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by all of the possibilities and all of this new-found time but it's only halfway through the first day. I'm sure it won't be long before I settle into a good routine and hopefully start checking some things off the old to-do list.

Over the next week or so I plan to share a lot of the work I've been doing, some of the ideas I have for the coming season, and a special offer just for my blog readers!

Thanks so much for sticking with me!

2 comments:

  1. Hurray for Skye and good luck--it's gotta be hard. Hope it works! What a great picture! Love the girl's curls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO for school!!!!

    ReplyDelete