Wednesday, November 11, 2009

getting in the spirit

Though the weather's been warm and it's not even Thanksgiving yet I'm already gearing up for the winter holidays. I'm warding off the feeling that I'm actually a bit late with all of this, but I'm determined to be at least a little less stressed this year while doing a bit more for and with my family.

I'm excited to be a part of Leah's stocking stuffer swap again this year and have just signed up for Sew Liberated's holiday traditions swap. I've got some good ideas and am excited to put it all together. Plus, it's so much fun to get a bit of surprise mail, especially at the holidays!

Holiday Traditions Exchange 2009

I'm also planning a big holiday shop update which, if all goes according to plan, will be on Friday, November 20. Be sure to check it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment